DevOps Engineer (f/m)
The core challenge is operating cloud services and product development environments in a secure and speedy manner while working closely with our Software Developers to continuously automate deployment and testing workflows.
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for an opportunity to build, operate and scale infrastructures to support product development processes, who thrives on working closely with Software Developers and latest technologies.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Administer cloud platform environment (AWS, Azure), including provisioning and operation of compute instances and other platform services, Kubernetes clusters, security, user and traffic management.
- Design, implement, support, monitor and maintain infrastructure software platforms, including operating systems, database services, content management and continuous integration systems.
- Develop automated processes that ensure the infrastructure is configured and managed in a manner which provides confidence that it is robust and can be maintained by developers themselves.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Minimum of 3+ years experience in overall Information Technology (IT) / Virtualization / Operations.
- Experience with AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Elasticache), Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes) and Continuous Integration, (Jenkins).
- Linux and Network Administration.
- Experience working with public key infrastructures (e.g. Certificate Authorities, SSO/ token-based security) and/or asymmetric cryptography technologies such as SSL, RSA, ECC is a plus.
PERKS AT WORK
Creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
Competitive salary, great Apple IT equipment, free beverages and fruit, regular team events and celebrations
E-Bikes for private testing purposes and company leased bike possible
Development budget for every employee, a nice office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
Market-proven and fast growing company with the security of a large corporate
30 vacation days, relocation and visa service for international candidates