Digital Strategy Director (f/m)
The Digital Strategy Director / Product Manager Overall Experience (f/m) is responsible for the overall customer experience for our site visitors working in close collaboration with business stakeholders from across the corporation, to define the vision for the entire end-to-end user experience, across all digital touch points (e.g., smartphone, signage, etc.).
This person will lead efforts to create a high-performance site experience with a focus on improving engagement, conversion, and overall revenue through testing and optimization. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of how people shop online and how cross-channel and social platforms integrate with e-commerce websites.
We’re looking for someone customer and data-driven with a strong background improving site performance and usability for hyper-growth brands. In addition, this leader and her/his teams will be accountable for the successful launch of their digital products from ideation through implementation, as well as ongoing optimization.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Digital strategy: Provides leadership over the strategic direction of our digital products, across all touch points, including strategy, product roadmap, product design, front-end technical development, launch and ongoing optimization.
- Partner and collaborate closely with stakeholders across the corporation to understand how to adapt and evolve the strategy of our digital products.
- Provide direct leadership to ensure that the product specifications that are created enable a desirable, feasible and viable product for the relevant end-user. In addition, the Digital Strategy Director / Product Manager Overall Experience (f/m/*) must foster a highly collaborative team, where cross-discipline dynamic communication is paramount to the successful delivery of the product.
- Product standards: Leads the team in setting the corporation-wide digital principles, standards and practices (across product definition, product design and product engineering) and is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all delivery teams within her/his product set apply those practices to their various work products and continually aid in the active validation and evolution of those practices.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of experience in online product management ideally within the e-commerce space.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a MS/MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Significant experience in leading teams/organizations in bringing high quality digital products to market. Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Ability to think end-to-end from both the customer and business perspective and position solutions with consideration for the impact on all relevant business operations as a whole.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities.
PERKS AT WORK
Creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
Competitive salary, great Apple IT equipment, free beverages and fruit, regular team events and celebrations
E-Bikes for private testing purposes and company leased bike possible
Development budget for every employee, a nice office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
Market-proven and fast growing company with the security of a large corporate
30 vacation days, relocation and visa service for international candidates