Intern - Internationalisation & Localisation (f/m/x)
The COBI.Bike team is looking for an intern to support our internationalisation efforts across the product line. With your ability to drive a wide range of topics in the field of digital product internationalisation, you’ll work closely with legal and product development experts to help us to expand to new markets and raise the quality bar. The ideal candidate will have a great passion for COBI.Bike and execute all activities with respect to the COBI.Bike brand strategy.
WHERE YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED
- Support the coordination of translation/localization workflows: Localization setup, international research, briefings for external partners, scheduling reviews, email correspondence
- Help support localization flow & best practices in responsible teams: Translation flow, app integration flow, validation etc.
- Helps the quality assurance process, style of the translated content in the supported languages meets the original tone and brings the intended message: make sure external partners follow the language of the design style guide, support in external partner briefing etc.
- Supports legal internationalization and compliance: structure of legal documentation, research of country requirements in accordance with the business strategy etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Student in BWL, International Marketing, Foreign Languages, Translation Management or similar
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (C1+)
- Creative, curious and willing to learn more, self-motivated and enthusiastic about new technologies
- Interested in the field of mobile web, apps, and accessibility
- A reliable and dependable team player who gets things done
- Availability for 3-6 months
PERKS AT WORK
Creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
Great Apple IT equipment, free beverages and fruit, regular team events and celebrations
E-Bikes for private testing purposes and company leased bike possible
A nice office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
Market-proven and fast growing company with the security of a large corporate