Intern - Internationalisation & Localisation (f/m/x)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join the powerful partnership between COBI.Bike and Bosch eBike Systems.
WHERE YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED
- Coordination of translation/localisation workflows: Localisation setup, international research, briefings for external partners, scheduling reviews, email correspondence
- Help support localisation flow and best practices in responsible teams: Translation flow, app integration flow, validation etc.
- Support the quality assurance process, ensure the style of the translated content in the supported languages meets the original tone and brings the intended message: Make sure external partners follow the language of the design style guide, support in external partner briefing etc.
- Support legal internationalisation and compliance: Structure of legal documentation, research of country requirements in accordance with the business strategy etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Student in BWL, international marketing, foreign languages, translation management or similar
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (C1+)
- Creative, curious and willing to learn, self-motivated and enthusiastic about new technologies
- Interested in the field of mobile web, apps, and accessibility
- A reliable and dependable team player who gets things done
- Availability for 3-6 months
PERKS AT WORK
- Creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
- Competitive salary, great Apple IT equipment, regular team events and celebrations
- E-Bikes for testing purposes and company leased bike possible
- Development budget for every employee
- Market-proven and fast growing company with the security of a large corporate
ABOUT Bosch eBike Systems & COBI.Bike
COBI.Bike GmbH is not a bike company, but rather a tech company within the bike sector. The team is fully committed to creating and evolving the best possible experience for the user. Good, recognizable design is key for us. We make no compromises on design and quality. We use the most advanced, scalable technologies in the development of our software and hardware. A beautiful, technically outstanding product providing beneficial software services at an affordable price is our claim.
Recently acquired by Bosch eBike Systems, our technical know-how will be combined with Bosch’s global market share. For us, this is undoubtedly a significant step into the future. From conception and engineering to manufacturing, marketing and after-sales service, Bosch eBike Systems constantly set new standards for the eBike industry. The Bosch Group’s experience in the areas of electric motors, sensor technology, displays and lithium-ion batteries ensures that Bosch eBike systems use technology that is invented for life and that eBike users have their fun.