System Administrator (f/m/x)
The core challenges are assisting with the standardisation of the IT infrastructure and supporting our DevOps culture. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to build, operate and scale infrastructures to support processes, and who thrives on working closely with Software Developers and latest technologies.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Perform system administration tasks in our office including, provisioning of laptops, mobile devices and user account management.
- Giving IT support to macOS and mobile device users.
- Identify weaknesses and risks in the network, while working closely with security & privacy officers to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of services and data procedures as well as resolving problems and improve the platform.
- Design and implement IT Security mechanisms.
- Local build server and switches maintenance.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2 to 4 years experience in overall Information Technology (IT) / Operations.
- Network and System Administration.
- macOS Installation & Troubleshooting.
- Experience with MDM a plus.
- Experience with ISO27001 a plus
- Experience with Google Suite for Business a plus.
- Interest in Data legal protection a plus
- Fluent Proficiency in English and German.
PERKS AT WORK
Creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
Competitive salary, great Apple IT equipment, free beverages and fruit, regular team events and celebrations
E-Bikes for private testing purposes and company leased bike possible
Development budget for every employee, a nice office in the heart of Frankfurt am Main
Market-proven and fast growing company with the security of a large corporate
30 vacation days, relocation and visa service for international candidates